Saturday, January 21, 2012

Suburban MILF Talked Into Some Kinky Sex

I had been watching this nice MILF jogging in the morning for a couple of days. I was driving home with Ash and I saw her jogging yet again, so I decided to talk to her. We chatted for a while, and we had been exchanging looks and, although there was a language barrier, I knew she was into me. She just needed a chance to really get to know me. I offered her a refreshment back at my place. She did not want any cameras around but I was able to change her mind. Victoria had a sweet and smooth ass and pretty much had no boundaries once she let her hair down. With all that exercise she was doing, I was not the least bit surprised her body was so fit and her tits were so fantastic.

DOWNLOAD THE FULL-LENGTH VIDEO NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment